WW1 Anti-Aircraft Gunner Game Demo
Test your anti-aircraft gunnery skills against the Red Baron and his comrades in this First World War re-enactment.
This demo has a looping audio so you may wish to reduce the volume of your speakers. The demonstration is not suitable for small screens or devices without a keyboard.
This demonstration shows the basic levels of the game which demonstrates:
- moving an object using keyboard keys;
- moving objects along motion paths;
- events triggered by objects intersecting;
- scoring of hits (both enemy and friendly);
- counting ammunition usage and reloads;
- recording actions for use in a calculation which is translated from a number into text (the result on the final slide transfers the numerical calculation score divided by reloads into a grade from ‘dangerous’ to ‘master’ gunner); and
- a looping background audio across all slides.
The next levels of the game increase in difficulty by:
- reducing the size of the aiming sight and targets;
- increasing speed of targets; and
- increasing the number of targets in each ‘pass’.